Empowerment for self-responsible initiative. Help your learners to discover their vision and to turn it into concrete civic engagement.
Design: S. Georgiev
79 pages, 2016.
The starting point of any civic involvement is motivation and inspiration. Therefore the first chapters cope with how to support learners to identify their inner motivation for initiating social change and self-development.
The instructor, trainer or teacher has a crucial role in this regard. Therefore we introduce the idea of facilitation - a supportive, inspiring and trusting in the capacities of the learners.
From the Table of Content:
- Equipping individuals with Competences for Action
- Inspiring civic engagement
- Why do people get involved?
- Realism and lasting motivation
- Teams and support
- Outlook: From inspiration to action