- Whiteboard or flipchart, paper, markers, if needed pens, cards and tape or self-sticking cards.
- A space big enough to arrange the group in a circle, usually without tables.
- Space for group work, ideally in different rooms, or in corners of a big room if it is big enough for having distraction-free group conversations.
- A (digital) pad, chat, or board for sharing outcome, documentations or questions, e.g. an Etherpad, Pinnet or messenger group.
For digital settings
- A pad, whiteboard or similar tools, e.g. an Etherpad, Pinnet.
- A video conference tool or a combination of video conference tools enabling individual or group (breakout rooms) participation, e.g. BigBlueButton, Jitsi.
Hybrid or in Combination:
- If interaction is foreseen: internet access for learners, devices.
- Where could you replace flipcharts by digital pads, boards or messenger groups (e.g. for documentation, collecting questions, gaining feedbacks)? For instance:
Starting collaboration on the basis of Etherpad immediately without installing anything
Privacy-by-design alternative to popular office tools and cloud services. CryptPad online
Digital pinboards: explore ideas, collect tasks or use it as a "bulletin board" for your team, automatic notifications included.
Card inquiry, clustering. Non-commercial and privacy-sensitive (currently only in German, not with Firefox)
An online whiteboard. 3 Boards wirh limited functions free.
Collect topics, expectations or issues on Padlet
Collaborative project concept development online by European Platform for Learning Mobility (EPLM)
- Find here more: Apps and Tools