Project team & other persons participating in the project
- First and last name
- Telephone, cell phone, e-mail, and other relevant contact info
- Describe the relevant competencies and experiencies of the involved key persons, and their specific roles
- What specifically are you going to learn during the implementation of this project?
- What skills are you going to develop?
- What specific challenges will you come across within your own societal environment?
- What are you going to change?
- What will remain from the project after its finalisation?
- What perspectives will the project open?
- Describe what information will let you know if you have achieved the goals (for instance: number of participants, statements of involved persons, change of behaviour, awareness, knowledge)
- How are you going to adjust your personal goals to the societal challenges you identified?
- Current Situation. Describe the current situation in 3 to 5 sentences
- Project workflow. What should happen during the project in order to have a positive effect on the situation? (3 to 5 sentences)
- Target groups. Who are the project’s target groups? (one to two sentences for each)
- Stakeholders. Who are the people and organizations actively supporting the project(include ones that are already confirmed and potential ones – one or two sentences for each)
- Methods. How are you going to achieve your goals? What methods do you want to implement?
- Total sum (all needed money)
- Resources: Requested support, own financial sources, in-kind contributions (non-monetary resources and donations, usually translated in a financial equivalent), third party funding. Usually to present in a separate calculation sheet.