Competendo platform shapes dialogues between facilitators, experts, and representatives of different policy sectors.This dialogue intends to lead to quality in education, to better conditions for competency based learning and to the development of education on local, national and European level.
Involvement in Educational Discourses
- Conference: "International mobilities as a place of learning – Recognising the potential for individuals and society" of IJAB International Youth Service of the Federal Republic of Germany/ Alliance for Recognition (Bündnis Anerkennung) at October, 2017 in Berlin (DE); Workshop on recognition and assessment approaches and their potential for competency development
- Competendo Conference 2017: Developing democratic and diversity-conscious societies through education; October 6, 2017 in Slubice (PL)
- Presentation and dialogue: DARE network on Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights Education in Europe General Assembly 2017, Berlin
- Training: "Step into Strategic Partnerships"; SALTO Training JUGEND für Europa ; October 2017, Berlin (DE)
- Presentation on key competency centered learning and online platforms: TechCamp Warsaw, February 2017, Warsaw (PL)
- European Parliament: Seminar for MEPs and CSO's: "Modernisation of education in the EU"; November 28, Brussels (BE)
- Conference: Ukraine calling, Round table on youth work; December 2017, Berlin (DE)
Statements on Policy Developments
+49 30 315174-83
Award: Best of Austria 2016
"If you don't love us,
please like us."
Competendo on Facebook
This toolbox has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of the implementing partner organisations and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union.