The Facilitation Mindset
From Competendo - Digital Toolbox
Facilitators with a holistic attitude...
- Are empathic and try to understand the feelings and needs of their learners.
- Strengthen learners' independence and believe in their existing abilities and potentials.
- Strengthen learners abilities to solve problems and approach solutions.
- Pay attention to their relationship with learners (relationship as partnership), not only focusing on content
- Are open to dealing with different opinions and conflicts resulting from them in a constructive way.
- Are interested in their self-development as facilitators
- Are using tools, methodology and technology in order to continuously improve the learning experience