Competendo - Tools for Facilitators:Copyrights
Under the following conditions
- Attribution — You must attribute the work: "competendo.net" and - if mentioned - the author.
- Share alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one. Creative Commons BY SA 3.0
- Example: Source: competendo.net | Peter Example | License: Creative Commons BY SA 3.0
With the following specifications:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder, MitOst Association.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author's moral rights; Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights. This is important.
Are your rights affected?
Then please send us a message and we will check the problem immediately: Editors Board
If you want to contribute with concrete method descriptions, the template can help you to prepare your content in a Competendo way: Method Template
Try to be nice!
Open Educational Resource
Competendo is an Open Educational Resource. According to UNESCO
"Open Educational Resources are teaching, learning or research materials that are in the public domain or released with an intellectual property license that allows for free use, adaptation, and distribution."
Creative Commons is not only a technical and legal concept, it is also an attitude, contributing to a free and open knowledge society:
Banner & QR Code
Award: Best of Austria 2016
Produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of the implementing partner organisations and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union.