- How do I welcome the participants?
- How do I present reasons and background of the topic?
- How do I present the aim of the unit?
- How can I support the group with the finding of their aims and the formulation of it?
- How can I grasp the participant's expectations?
- How can I adjust the expectations to the aims of the seminar?
- How do I grasp the atmosphere in the working groups and how can I reach that interruptions are manifested? How can we work on them or how can I reach that they are put aside for the moment?
- Which rules can I suggest for the working and living together and how can I agree upon them with the participants?
- How can I present the frame of the seminar in terms of time and the course?
- Which steps can I offer the group to work on the first partial objective?
- Which sort of moderation can I propose the group for working on a phase of a moderation?
- What are the concrete work tasks and the specific aims for the different working steps that I am going to offer?
- How do I visualize aims, rules, and working questions of the process of moderation?
- How do I safe the results of each working steps?
- How much time does the group need for different working steps?
- How do I plan the results for the ongoing processes after the unit?
- Which method and which question do I use to offer the group a questioning about the atmosphere after the finishing of the work on contents?
- How do I present the check on the expectations of the participants at the beginning of the session with the the goals that have been achieved?
- How do I finish and how do I say goodbye to the group?