Get an overview over all stakeholders, possible with a Mindmap. Or you start with these helpful questions:
- Who shows interest in the project idea?
- Who could show interest?
- For whom is the project useful
- Who can contribute or support the project materially or non-materially?
- Who is against this project idea?
- Who has influence on the implementation process?
Then examine, how they can be weightened by the two criteria „power“ and „interest“.
|Media Partner TV||3||1|
When you analyze this you can draw some conclusions. In example - how to organize the communication with those stakeholders and to what extent you have to share your awareness with them.
|+ power, - interest:
|+ power, + interest:|
|- power, - interest:
|- power, + interest:|
Adapted from: Andreas Knoth/ Stiftung MITARBEIT: Eigenmittel erwirtschaften - Eine Navigationshilfe für gemeinnützige Träger, Stiftung MITARBEIT, Bonn 2004