Why more vegetarian food?
- Meat is simply one of the most influencial factors for climate change.
- A lot of landgrabbing takes place for the meat-production.
- Rainforests are cut because space is needed to grow food for animals.
- It is possible to supply much more food for much more people by growing vegetables and corn and feeding them directly to humans instead of feeding it to animals which we finally eat.
- Vegetarianism is healthy.
- It saves some money for your team or organization, because vegetarian food is generally cheaper than meat.