Participants summarize their learning processes and evaluate their competencies. They connect evaluation with a prospective perspective on their future involvement and self-development.
The present moment
Every participant gets a sheet of paper. He or she draws a person (representing him or herself) in the center of a target. In 10 minutes the target will be completed by the answers to the following questions. The answers can be positioned closer to or farther away from the person in the center of the target. In a smaller group the answers can be shared after the individual work. (20 minutes)
- Where am I now? Who and what influences my life (people, circumstances, etc.)?
- What is important to me right now?
- What is my role under these circumstances? What can I do, influence, shape, have an effect on?
The participant draws symbols on a sheet of paper that describe the strengths and competencies he or she has gained (10 minutes). In a smaller group the answers can be shared again. (20 minutes)
- What are my strengths and competencies?
- What have I become more aware of?
Participants draw a house on a sheet of paper. It works as a symbol for their personalities. There are clouds around the house. They contain the ideas that will be the focus in the time to come. (10 minutes)
There is also a road. This is the path to implement ideas in the future. Questions:
- Where do I want to go in the next 12 months with my qualifications and competencies?
- What do I need to reach these goals?
Final plenum round
A final round summarizes and avaluates the last 2-2.5 hours.
Environement and Civil Involvement - MitOst Association