It is relevant
- Does it matter to all the key stakeholders involved on all levels?
- Individually: the persons involved
- Institutionally: for the organizations involved
- Socially: for the community involved
It is right
- Are you using the correct methods for the chosen objectives?
It is innovative
- is it new?
- Could it change the game?
- Could it change (some of) the main issues in the system?
It is quick
- Can you do it quickly?
- Are you able to implement it parallel to your work?
- Are you able to implement it within the time frame?
It is local
- Let the local context teach you how to get it right
- Trust that the right supporters and spectators will show up when you issue the right kind of invitations
It is effective
- Are you using the strengths, competences and possibilities ...
- ...of the existing team?
- ...of the networks?
- ...of the communities at hand?
It is replicable
- Can you scale it? Any innovation in society depends upon whether or not it can grow bigger
You might also like