1. Preparation: Take care for magazins, cissors, glue, pencils, papers of different colors, and other materials for creative work.
2. Instruction: Participants are instructed to write a letter to themselves to be mailed in the future. This message is intended to remind them of their goals and should motivate them. The content of the message can be a drawing, an object, a text – anything that fits into the envelope.
3. Give participants time for working on their individual letter.
4. Collect the closed and (by the participant) sealed letter and send it after four weeks to the address on the envelope.
- Use larger envelopes if your budget allows you to send them by mail.